That is the question.....
The tiler actually returned today - only 2 days later than promised - but at least he came.
So, the tiling and grouting are finished, but the shower screen, painting and walls are not. Maybe Friday!
Shock, horror - the plastering (applied on Friday) on the passage wall had started showing signs of moisture again this morning, but the builder thinks sealing it will force any residue water UP the walls into the heavens. Let's hope so for his sake. The landlord will not be impressed if he has to repair it for a third time in less than 12 months.
After 6 weeks of showering in the bathtub, I think I can be forgiven for being a little frustrated.
So, the question remains - do I clean the bathroom again so that it is habitable, or do we put up with the grit and grime till the end of the week?
With two totally different floor tiles in the room I have lost interest now, so maybe the latter option will win out this time round.
Monday, February 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment