Unfortunately I have not been able to download a copy of my Craft business brochure that I've just updated. Not sure why it won't work on here - maybe there are too many graphics.
Anyway, the gist of my (very small) home based business is that I supply classes and retail craft items in a variety of crafts - jewellery, card making, embossing, scrapbooking, candles, parchment craft, stencilling, soapmaking, raffia hats, folk art, decoupage, stamp art - mostly self taught, so there's nothing revolutionary about my work.
With the advent of litigation and high public liability premiums, craft fairs and specialty craft shops (where I previously placed items on consignment) have almost become a thing of the past, so I rely on word of mouth and local custom in between my other commitments.
Whereas once I used to spend the winter months preparing for craft fairs I have now reduced that to making things for friends, gifts and by order.
Holiday classes for children and classes for adults by appoinment work in around other things, too.
Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment