School holidays have almost come and gone - it seems the whole year has gone that way.
Rick, Jessie and I (Kerran wanted to join us but couldn't) have just spent 4 nights in Bright, Victoria, a night near Myrtleford with Dennie and Darryl, and a night with Colleen and Paul near Culcairn, NSW. We also managed to visit friends for a few hours in the snow at Dinner Plain - I even got to ski for a couple of hours - after a 25-year break I surprised myself and the weather was just perfect - cold but calm and fine the whole week.
Rick is doing well - he has appointments with the cardiologist and the urologist next month - until then we are trying not to think about what might be. He still has some side effects form the radiotherapy which may continue for up to 2 years, but generally he is feeling pretty good, thankfully.
For some inexplicable reason my computer and internet aren't working efficiently at the moment - so I am unable to post any holiday photos. I am very close to turfing this excuse for a computer and investing in a laptop! Windows 98 is well and truly superseded and testing my patience!!!!
Saturday, July 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment